All our deleveries aresubject to the general conditions of Tathata Nederland, registered at the Chamber of Commerce Utrecht. In addition, the following conditions apply specifically for web purchases.
As soon as the payment has been received, your order will be processed. You will receive an order confirmation by email.
All prices are in Euros and are exclusive of VAT and of shipping costs, typing errors reserved.
The goods on order will be delivered by PostNL. Most orders will be delivered 3-5 working days after the receipt of payment to the address provided on the order form.
All information which is given by our customers on this site will be treated strictly privately and confidentially. In no way will it be made available to any third party.
The mailing costs are:
Within the Netherlands: EUR 4,25 for orders up to EUR 300, orders over EUR 300 are free of charge.
Within Europe: EUR 15,00 for orders up to EUR 500, orders over EUR 500 are free of charge.
Outside Europe: EUR 25,00 per shipment.
The Dutch law shall apply on all agreements, contracts or disputes between the parties, both national or international.
1. The website provides information about the products. Extra information can be obtained via the product pages, the contact form or by telephone.
2. Chamber of Commerce Number 51897903, Utrecht, the Netherlands.
3. The main features of the product are described under the product name in the web shop.
4. The price of the product is clearly mentioned. All prices are excluding 21% VAT.
5. Purchasers pay in advance and the order is shipped after receipt of payment.
6. Payments can be made either by bank transfer or by Paypal.
7. Products shall be shipped right away after receipt of payment, unless the product is not on stock. Tathata Nederland BV is not responsible for loss and/or any damage of the products during the shipping by TNT Post.
8. Contact details of Tathata Nederland are mentioned on the website.
9. In case of a purchase via the web shop, the purchaser has the right to withdraw his order within 7 working days, without paying a penalty or stating any reason. In this case the purchaser is liable to pay the shipping costs of the goods ordered. The period for the right of withdrawal starts on the day the purchaser receives the goods ordered.
10. The purchaser cannot claim his right of withdrawal if the product has been used or is damaged. Tathata Nederland will only accepted returned products if they are intact and undamaged, are in the original packaging and the invoice is included.
11. If Tathata Nederland cannot fulfill the contract, because the product on order is not in stock and not available, the purchaser will be informed immediately and the amount paid for the order shall be returned within 10 days.
12. If Tathata Nederland can supply the purchaser with a product similar in quality and price, the purchaser will be informed of this. In that case the delivery of the product cannot be named an unsolicited delivery. Tathata Nederland also reserves the right to change prices if required. In this case the changes in price will be communicated to the purchaser before delivery of the products. The greatest care is taken by Tathata Nederland to ensure all information on our website is reliable and actual. However, we are not liable for any inaccuracies or imperfections.